York Carpet cleaning
Professional Carpet cleaning York and Upholstery cleaner in York and surrounding area
Welcome to Johnsons Brighter Carpets
My name is Paul Johnson a professional carpet cleaner and upholstery cleaner based in Acomb, York and the proud owner of Johnsons Brighter Carpets. I provide an Affordable, Friendly, Reliable and Trustworthy service throughout York and surrounding area. Every job I do I strive to get the best results possible, nothing less than perfection is accepted by myself. If you choose me to carry out work in your home or business you can rest assured your carpets and upholstery will be left fresher, cleaner and ready to use within hours.
I use a state of the art petrol powered machine which is fitted inside my van so there is no noisy machinery entering your property. This type of machine brings the best cleaning experience money can buy.
Why choose my service:
I use a powerful petrol powered, truck mounted machine which are renowned for their power and speed of operation which simply can't be matched by electric portable machines used by many carpet cleaners. Truck mounted machines offer unrivaled suction power, water pressure and heat. My specialised cleaning process is designed to allow me to clean deep down to the bottom of the carpet pile and gets the job done to the highest possible standard, leaving most carpets dry in 2 - 4 hours. My truck mounted system is a complete self dependent setup, mounted inside my van running off a 18 horse power petrol engine and has its own on board water supply and waste recovery tank and cleans up to 110 degrees celsius.
Very few carpet cleaning companies in York have invested in this state of the art equipment because they are so expensive to purchase, but I've decided to give my clients the absolute best service, the best clean and the best drying times. My system allows me to work faster, which means less inconvenience to your day.
Tile cleaning, Marble polishing and Patio cleaning
As well as providing a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning service I also am fully trained in tile cleaning, sealing and light restoration and polishing of stone floors including: Slate, Limestone, Sandstone, Terracotta, Ceramic, Porcelain, Marble and Granite, Travertine, Quarry tiles. I also clean Vinyl, Karndean and Amtico. Read more
Domestic and Commercial services
State of the art equipment
Short notice availability
7 days a week service
Fully trained and insured
Eco, Pet and Child friendly products
Hard floors (Tile cleaning)
Tile sealing and restoration
Stain protection treatment
We regularly clean our clothes to keep them clean and fresh, so why not regularly clean our carpets and upholstery too, how often varies widely from one environment to another. Over a period of time that fresh clean appearance will start to look dull and grubby especially walkways from hard floors, this will cause permanent damage if your carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly.
Your sofa and armchairs get a hard time everyday too, whether it's from general use to pets sleeping on them, children climbing over them or just being sat on. Food and drink spillages often result in your carpets and upholstered furniture looking old before there time. It makes sense to have them cleaned once in a while. Professional cleaning can bring them back to life giving a fresh look and feel to the whole room.
The key to keeping your carpets and upholstery clean is good maintenance. By introducing regular cleaning you will prolong there life and restore there appearance. Hot Water Extraction (steam cleaning) his my prefered method of cleaning and is widely recommended by most carpet and upholstery manufacturers and is the most efficient method to clean most types of carpets and upholstery.
End of tenancy carpet cleaning York
When you are moving out of a rented property most estate agents and landlords now add in as part of the tenancy agreement, that the carpets are professionally cleaned at the end of your tenancy. If you've had pets, some tenancy agreements will insist on having a flea treatment applied. I provide both these services, all end of tenancy carpet cleans are issued with an invoice.
- To prevent dirt from outside being trodden into your carpets and soiling them by doubling up on doormats. Keeping one on the inside and one on the outside of each entrance to your home.
- Act immediately when dealing with spillages to prevent staining and blot the area with an absorbent cloth, working from the outside in. Never rub it as this can cause irreversible damage to the carpet fibres. Rinse with cold water from a spray bottle then blot dry.
- Keep your carpets dust free and keep those fibres plumped up by vacuuming your home a least twice a week, at an absolute minimum.
- Carpets should be cleaned professionally a minimum of every 12 months, more often if you have children and pets.
- Protect your carpets, sofa and upholstery from the sun as UV rays can cause fading of carpet fibres and upholstery fabric.
- Vacuum your sofa and armchairs regularly to remove dust and dirt that can cause soiling and damage upholstery fibres.
- Rearranging cushions occasionally on your sofa and armchairs to ensure even wear of your cushions fabric and fillings.